Web Developer / IT System Administrator
Web System Administrator Job Duties:
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
System Administration, Technical Understanding, Technical Management, Provisioning, Telecommunications Technologies, Dependability, Handles Pressure, General Programming Skills, Internet Technologies, Learning on the Fly, Verbal Communication
- ACUPUNCTURE MANUAL $1,500.00
- ACUPUNCTURE FOR PROFESSIONALS $1,500.00
- ACUPUNCTURE MEDICINE $1,500.00
- FOUNDATION COURSES FOR DENTISTS $1,500.00
- ADVANCED ACUPUNCTURE $1,500.00
- HOW TO LOCATE ACUPUNCTURE POINTS $1,500.00
- LICENSING & CERTIFICATION $1,500.00
- MASSAGE THERAPY PROGRAM $1,500.00
- SUPPLEMENTARY / SPECIAL TOPIC $1,500.00
- THE INTERMEDIATE TRAINING PROGRAM $1,500.00